Sustainable Farm Certification, Intl. has a quality management policy to:
• Promote high quality certification services that encourage the sustainable management of natural resources.
• Execute certification and training services with excellence and transparency, earning the trust of participating farmers and other stakeholders.
• Commit to continuous improvement in our quality management system to satisfy the needs and expectations of producers and other interested parties.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity in staff involved in certification processes.
• Assure a work environment composed of highly motivated professionals with access to professional development opportunities, while promoting team work and cooperation.
• Guide inspection bodies and auditors through the requirements for certification, while enhancing international guides and practices.
• Base certification decisions on criteria evaluated by experienced and professional auditors who receive continuous training.
Sustainable Farm Certification, Intl. has an internal audit program that ensures quality control by verifying the application of system processes, documentation and operational objectives.